Before you opt for Plastic Surgery…
Important Factors to Consider
- Is the surgery your own decision?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Are you prepared financially?
- Can you take time off?
- Are you comfortable and have a good rapport with your Plastic Surgeon?
- Do you have help for the post-surgery period?
- Is this an impulsive reaction to a recent tragic event? Avoid making hasty decisions.
- Will altering your physical appearance help make you feel better about yourself?
- Remember – a positive attitude will produce positive results. Attitude is important.
- Can you adhere to post-op instructions and maintenance such as diet, exercise, etc?