The facility at White Plains Hospital is used for advanced surgical procedures.
For over 100 years, White Plains Hospital Center has served the communities of Westchester County and its surrounding areas. Combining world-class medical services with local governance and responsiveness brings community members the best of health care - in both quality and accessibility.
White Plains Hospital Center Davis Avenue at East Post Road White Plains, NY 10601
White Plains Hospital Center is:
- A member of the Stellaris Health network; in affiliation with Lawrence Hospital Center of Bronxville, Northern Westchester Hospital Center of Mount Kisco and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center of Sleepy Hollow, NY.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations;
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology;
- Accredited by The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons; Affiliated with the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System for joint clinical programs in cardiology, medical education and neonatology;
- Affiliated with Westchester Medical Center for trauma and burn care;
- Affiliated with Dominican College, Mercy College, Pace University, Westchester Community College, and the Westchester Board of Cooperative Educational Services for nursing education;
For more information about White Plains Hospital Center, click here.